Our Instrumentation and Controls Team’s Strengths…
Our instrument and controls team has a broad background in industrial process automation from machine control. Our common sense approach and field experience when combined with our process and piping expertise allow us to solve your process instrumentation and controls problems and make your project a success.
EPT offers a full range of Instrumentation and Control Systems services including system analysis, hardware and software engineering design, control panel assembly, installation, testing and commissioning.
We at EPT are specialists in specifying, procuring, calibrating, installing, piping, loop checking, commissioning and maintaining instrumentation and control systems for a wide range of industrial and commercial process control applications, ensuring that your plant operates safely.
Our Instrumentation & Control Services Covers:
- Instrumentation & Automation Control
- Control Panel Layouts
- Process Computers/DCM System Selection
- Programmable Automation Logic Controller
(PAC) Design & Programming
- PAC Configuration
- Loop Diagrams & Analysis
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests)
- Logic Diagrams
- PLC to DCS Communication Design
- Field Calibration & Loop Checks
- System Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- DCS Configurations/Communications Architecture
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Instrument Specifications
- Instrument Writing Diagram Design